Seat Leon order and delivery tracker

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
It was approx 3.5 weeks. I only know only 5/5 status was on its way to the port in Barcelona. At the time Vessel Urban Spirit was northern Spain stationary for a few days, followed it to Barcelona, then to UK via a stop in Portugal . It arrived UK port Grimsby 19/5

istoyanov

Apr 6, 2023
Bulgaria
Many thanks!
We are awaiting 4 to Bulgaria manufactured W18 and still no information except on its way (it was confirmed in w19). Since it is operational lease they don't give me vessel information so I can check by myself...

spembo

Jun 4, 2022
Vessel should have been United spirit. That’s in Italy atm after UK. Hopefully yours won’t be long now :)

istoyanov

Apr 6, 2023
Bulgaria
Interesting. Why do you think its the same ? They fill it up and it starts travel around European ports and deliver everything with one ship? 🤔

Aug 5, 2023
Is this too good to be true? Ordered a Leon ST FR 1.5 eTSI DSG on 23/6/23. Dealer guessed delivery March 2024. Yesterday had email from dealer that we have a build week at beginning of September, with delivery expected mid-October!

Seatboi

Apr 13, 2023
Is this too good to be true? Ordered a Leon ST FR 1.5 eTSI DSG on 23/6/23. Dealer guessed delivery March 2024. Yesterday had email from dealer that we have a build week at beginning of September, with delivery expected mid-October!
It's very true !! I ordered the same one (but FR sport - Plus one of the safety packs) in Apr'23, got told it would be Dec'23 but got an email saying it's already at the UK port going for inspection with delivery within the next 2-3 weeks :).

Reactions: beeceegee

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
It's very true !! I ordered the same one (but FR sport - Plus one of the safety packs) in Apr'23, got told it would be Dec'23 but got an email saying it's already at the UK port going for inspection with delivery within the next 2-3 weeks :).
It’s possible your dealers were able to do an allocation grab of two existing orders that were ahead of yours in the production queue that the original customers decided to cancel. If so, the dealers would have been able amend the spec of those vehicles to your requirements before they were allocated to a specific confirmed build week.

Alternatively - and maybe more likely;
a) supply chain issues are improving
b) the factory has ramped up production to clear the backlog of orders.

Reactions: beeceegee
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.