seat uk used cars

Megamunch

I've been searching through seat uk's approved used cars page and you can search for a 2.0 tdi reference sport or a 2.0 tdi sport which have differences like rear electric windows for example but on the spec my seat or models page there is just a reference sport which doesn't have electric windows in the rear.

This is weird, the stylance is also there to search for so it's as if a different model is available with rear electric windows that isn't as dear as a stylance.

Anyone shed some light on this.

I'd be happy if there was...

HarryKatinnen

I've been searching through seat uk's approved used cars page and you can search for a 2.0 tdi reference sport or a 2.0 tdi sport which have differences like rear electric windows for example but on the spec my seat or models page there is just a reference sport which doesn't have electric windows in the rear.

This is weird, the stylance is also there to search for so it's as if a different model is available with rear electric windows that isn't as dear as a stylance.

Anyone shed some light on this.

I'd be happy if there was...

TDI Sport was predecessor of the FR but with the 140ps engine I have one and its great!. Sport was removed from the range when the more powerful FR was introduced around september last year. Reference Sport was (and is) a toned down version of the Sport and lacks goodies like Dual zone climate, rear eletric windows etc. Seat did a limited version of the Ref Sport with a discounted aero kit (commonly known as BTC kit but looks nothing like the touring car really)

If you are thinking used car get a Sport and then Revo it...it takes the output to around 185 ps ...more than standard FR:funk: doesn't look quite as dramatic as the FR but you can suprise boy racers![B)]

Megamunch

TDI Sport was predecessor of the FR but with the 140ps engine I have one and its great!. Sport was removed from the range when the more powerful FR was introduced around september last year. Reference Sport was (and is) a toned down version of the Sport and lacks goodies like Dual zone climate, rear eletric windows etc. Seat did a limited version of the Ref Sport with a discounted aero kit (commonly known as BTC kit but looks nothing like the touring car really)

If you are thinking used car get a Sport and then Revo it...it takes the output to around 185 ps ...more than standard FR:funk: doesn't look quite as dramatic as the FR but you can suprise boy racers![B)]

Thats the kind of ideas that have been rolling about in my head for ages now.........I need to sell my black 1.9 tdi reference (with no alloys) privately then get a 2.0 tdi sport in Luna grey with alloys but change them for 18" alloys (aez) and get it revo'd, lowered with an induction kit and milltek exhaust, then decide what bodykit :p

By that time i'd probably still be cheaper than the FR but it would be different (especially if i choose a different kit to the aero) and i wouldn't of wasted money losing the FR body and wheels. I'm not fussed about all the gizmo's Bluetooth would be the only cool one i'd like enough to splash out.

Saying that I like the trim in the FR and there aint so much hassle with changing the engine and telling the insurance/voiding warranty? I could be happy with the bodystyle of the FR but I would definitely get different alloys.:rolleyes:

Megamunch

try the manheim auction

How do you register on that auction site it asks to fill in the form your phone number and its in 3 boxes which you cant fit your number into even if you break it up , STRANGE :wtf:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members