Seat Virgin:P Time for my modding!

lenses

Im now on this forum as you may of guessed, Ive bought myself a Seat Ibiza Cupra, Its plenty fast enough for me at the moment being somewhere above 210 bhp. So im going to start by doing some visual mods.

As the roof is sprayed black, I have sprayed the wingmirrors to match, Also going For an Audi TT rear bench and some S3 leather recaros (Anyone fitted S3 recaros to their cupra? if so any hints or tips? ) Also going to pop the momo team 300 in there, Also ordered an audi a6 style aerial as the standard one looks gash! And next week fingers crossed i am getting the A pillars B pillars C pillars and roof lining flocked!

The car looks ok on the porsche D90s but i want to get my hands on some bbs's :think: if i can stretch to that :L Any clue on how wide a wheel i can fit under the arches without any big arch mods? Offsets would be handy too! Staggered fitment aswell so i want a bit more poke on the back :bleh:

DSC00341.jpg

13633_214399912578_515877578_311263.jpg

13633_214390082578_515877578_311260.jpg

First Change was made the weekend i bought her :L

DSC00347.jpg

Hope you all like my thoughts and plans, they should be coming into action pretty damn soon!
All comments welcome :bleh:

Gordz

Caught The Mod Bug Again!
May 31, 2007
North East
Looks really good mate! Like the red/black combo you got going on.

The red looks stunning in the sun doesn't it [B)]

lenses

Yeah ive always loved this car mate, saw it about a year ago and it really tickled my pickle, James mentioned he was selling it so i came up with the cash eventually!

My friend sally got a red lcr, that thing is always gleaming! think she is on the forum somwhere or her bf rob is Rob_fr??, Loving the cupra though....... Athough i do need to get insured some time soon coz its sat in storage atm !

lenses

Cheers guys! some pretty damn hot cars on here! Hopefully i will fit in well!

Deleted member 13581

I like this car.

Looks the part with the Red/Black theme.

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
Yeah ive always loved this car mate, saw it about a year ago and it really tickled my pickle, James mentioned he was selling it so i came up with the cash eventually!

My friend sally got a red lcr, that thing is always gleaming! think she is on the forum somwhere or her bf rob is Rob_fr??, Loving the cupra though....... Athough i do need to get insured some time soon coz its sat in storage atm !

Ah insurance :headhurt: that's worst bit about owning a cupra!!!

I've still got a few years to go (when my write off doesn't need to be added to an insurance form quote!) before I can consider a cupra :cry:

lenses

well im 19 been driving 2 years on the 13th of march, had a claim made against me last year, also got 3 points, just waiting for this years no claims then i shall insure it! :L But believe it or not, my insurance this year on my 1.416v lupo is £1800 haha RAAAAAAPE! and when my insurance is up for renewal with 1 years no claims the cupra will be cheaper to insure according to a few quotes i have recieved.... I dont know how this works atall

Gordz

May 31, 2007
North East
well im 19 been driving 2 years on the 13th of march, had a claim made against me last year, also got 3 points, just waiting for this years no claims then i shall insure it! :L But believe it or not, my insurance this year on my 1.416v lupo is £1800 haha RAAAAAAPE! and when my insurance is up for renewal with 1 years no claims the cupra will be cheaper to insure according to a few quotes i have recieved.... I dont know how this works atall

So you've not even got a quote for the cupra yet??? lol.

I'm at around 900quid fully comp for my 1.9tdi Leon and coming up to 4 years driving, nearly 21, with 1 write off 3 n half years ago, and 1 years no claims and no points!

mini_hammy

dirty wee ****er :D
Sep 7, 2008
tarbolton,Ayrshire
you will prob be ok mate am £800 and am 20(just turned) and 3 points and 3years no claims ... but a think mines more todo with the fact am in a good area low crime rate

lenses

yeah i think my area code doesnt really do me any justice lol. Cant wait to get her out in the summer though!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.