Yellow fr

Gone to new owner so seat less for now
Sep 6, 2018
Sandbeds West Yorkshire
I went to five different fuel stations before I found one with diesel and had to turn it over in gear to get it to the pump as I ran out 50 yards from the pump and the person on the next pump said you was lucky to get to a fuel station before you ran out are you going to able to start it after you get fuel in ? I just said all I have to do is put the ignition on a few times till I don’t hear the pump and it will start

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pecknarm1

Aug 22, 2019
Croydon
I too have a long trip from Suffolk and accommodation booked. I’m hoping it’ll be getting back to some sort of normality by mid week/ next weekend. I had half tank left at the weekend but as a trucker who’s out all week I don’t need to drive the car until Friday now which is handy
I got 90 miles myself but got a few trips back and forth. Hopefully there's some progress before weekend?

Jimbobcook

Staff member
Nov 24, 2012
"Club stand entry is from 7am - 9:30am on Sunday."

Scott
Saved me looking for it lol oh wait my vehicle pass just came through

I've created a chat so those going that haven't got access to it let me know (check your DM section)

Cheers

Reactions: Yellow fr

Maypack

Ambassador for Cumberland Sausage
Apr 20, 2014
Gods Country - West Cumbria
Same here maypack hope everything is well with you and your family mate see you at the next one maybe

You’ll definitely see me at a future meet.

Got 2lb of Cumberland Sausage to give you. (I’ll make sure it’s a fresh batch for when we meet up next)

Reactions: Yellow fr

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
You’ll definitely see me at a future meet.

Got 2lb of Cumberland Sausage to give you. (I’ll make sure it’s a fresh batch for when we meet up next)

That's the strangest, and most tempting, offer I've ever had from a man

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.