Side Skirts

Cupra101

Aug 22, 2018
evening! I’m looking to get some side skirts for the Cupra 300. I don’t want the maxi design ones, I want the Propper ones that potentially look like the ones that are on a 290. The 300 really doesn’t do it for me with the standard ones but I don’t want the little black strip either. I realise I’m gonna have to get them primed and sprayed but prefer a Propper side skirt... if anyone knows where I go about looking for them etc? Cheers

Cupra101

Aug 22, 2018
http://seat-leon.sgpetch.co.uk/page...OOT-bodykit/accessory=Side+Skirt+Kit/id=16067
These are the same and come out at £315 delivered, or £293 if you can collect.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GENUINE-...071473?hash=item4b4d3821b1:g:1WUAAOSwRLxbfCUD
Quite tempted at these myself, genuine 5-door @ £200 delivered! There are some genuine painted for £230, but seem to be 3-door and basic colours.
Good deal! Definitely getting these skirts, they look so much better

Oldbutswift

Mar 23, 2016
I hope they go on OK,but fixed with double sided tape and glue doesn't fill me with confidence.

Damo H

Remind me, what's an indicator?
Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I hope they go on OK,but fixed with double sided tape and glue doesn't fill me with confidence.
Double sided tape is more to hold it on while the glue dries. My skirts have been on nearly 2 years and have no signs of going anywhere.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Anyone got any pics of the skirts on a Nevada white 300 with the standard rims?

Still debating whether to get these or the blades.
Little difference in price between the 2.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
Anyone got any pics of the skirts on a Nevada white 300 with the standard rims?

Still debating whether to get these or the blades.
Little difference in price between the 2.
There was one on Autotrader on a perfect car for me, apart from it being a manual :( I’ll see if it’s still there.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
There was one on Autotrader on a perfect car for me, apart from it being a manual :( I’ll see if it’s still there.
I've seen the 18 plate in desire red but not one in white.

I asked the dealership if they could paint the rear of the skirt black to give the same effect as the blades, but they said it wouldn't work.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
I've seen the 18 plate in desire red but not one in white.

I asked the dealership if they could paint the rear of the skirt black to give the same effect as the blades, but they said it wouldn't work.

Sorry, assumed you were after the side blades. It the skirts. Not seen a 300 with them, only 280’s and 290’s. Car I was on about has gone now.

Which look better? Side skirts, they sit lower.

BUT which looks better with the rest of the car? The side blades, as unless you’re fitting a splitter and painting it white, the side skirts make the front bumper look high off the ground...

Last edited:

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Sorry, assumed you were after the side blades. It the skirts. Not seen a 300 with them, only 280’s and 290’s. Car I was on about has gone now.

To be honest I haven't seen a white 5dr with the blades and standard rims. Only seen the ST.

BUT which looks better with the rest of the car? The side blades, as unless you’re fitting a splitter and painting it white, the side skirts make the front bumper look high off the ground...

Interesting point. I was also considering the OEM front lip, but not 100% sure how practical it is.

Damo H

Staff member
Oct 3, 2012
Car Length In Front
To be honest I haven't seen a white 5dr with the blades and standard rims. Only seen the ST.

Interesting point. I was also considering the OEM front lip, but not 100% sure how practical it is.

I run the TRC splitter and not had an issue. But my car isn’t lowered.