Single again free to do as I please

RaviR50

Aug 15, 2012
Southampton
Well im happy youre out of it, it'll take some time to recover over what he did but im sure you will. Friends are there for a reason! :) x

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Oh there thrilled more so the girls at the school they seen me so unhappy for ages one said we want lou back tat they all met few off them stopped acknowledging him all together as they didn't like him couldn't believe I stayed for so long actually everyone's happy about they was sick off hearing what he'd done all the time and was always something

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
One guest probably him but I don't care he don't control me know more I'm FREEEEEEE AGAIN don't think he ever did love me or It got to point off I couldn't believe what he said to many lies told oh well his loss he lost his family and my kids lost someone but they was feeling the strain off it all in end

Last edited:
Apr 28, 2012
gravesend
It's been awhile since I've been on here had a very controlling boyfriend who in short off it made me very miserable and stalked me on forums and made life just crap with continual lies and well liar endless but now I'm back I wanna know when meets are so I can get my life back after a really tough few months

Hey miss24 finally nice to see u back on this again i saw u in ur lil arosa on saturday u was coming out of a road near morrisons i drove past u in my mate red mk2 leon.

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Did u lol haha I've been all over place recent getting my life back met with a ex off mine really good friends still his mum passed away so met with him couple times shoulder to cry on ect really gutted when found out as I got on well with her funeral Friday :(

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
It's been awhile since I've been on here had a very controlling boyfriend who in short off it made me very miserable and stalked me on forums and made life just crap with continual lies and well liar endless but now I'm back I wanna know when meets are so I can get my life back after a really tough few months

I did wonder where you went hun, you came to one meet and didn't see you again lol. But I know what you mean, my ex was the same - when it gets to that stage you know it's just not worth the hassle.

When I first bought my Leon, he told me to join on here for the good information etc so I did. Soon the accusations started about rubbish such as flirting online etc (bearing in mind I never came on here at all until I dumped his ass). But from experience it's always turns out to be the paranoid one who's doing the naughty things behind people's backs.

Get yourself out and about again! We have another meet this Saturday coming at Dockside if you fancy coming along :) it would be nice not to be the only girl for a change lol.

Last edited:

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I did wonder where you went hun, you came to one meet and didn't see you again lol. But I know what you mean, my ex was the same - when it gets to that stage you know it's just not worth the hassle.

When I first bought my Leon, he told me to join on here for the good information etc so I did. Soon the accusations started about rubbish such as flirting online etc (bearing in mind I never came on here at all until I dumped his ass). But from experience it's always turns out to be the paranoid one who's doing the naughty things behind people's backs.

Get yourself out and about again! We have another meet this Saturday coming at Dockside if you fancy coming along :) it would be nice not to be the only girl for a change lol.

Oh god yeah I got all the accusations even went as far him having ago at me about Instagram because I follow males funny enough there the ones with cars lol that's what I follow but know he still went on until I said look ur one been caught out for cheating lying and the rest off it ur mind playing tricks on u there's only been one ex/friend that's ever been honest with me about what happened and went on and we now talk and she wants nothing to do with him said was the same back then the rest just lie and make it all worse he is a laughable he's the guilty culprit he knows it he's gone into hiding now tho but that's what he does best poor excuse off a man but I'm work for this one can't come :(

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I also know he's tried hacking my phone and email accounts and one I can't get into one I saved that's the main I use now lol idiot but his mates helped do that saddo he's even hacked my old twitter account which I totally forgot was there silly him I use clever passwords I'm not stupid lol

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
That's a shame! We're going to alternate each month so the March Meet will be on a Friday, April one will be a Saturday etc just to make it fair for those who travel a bit further to get to them.

You will eventually find someone who has no trust issues and who is comfortable enough to let you do as you please. No relationship can be a happy one with someone who is far too jealous and has no trust in their partner.

For now, enjoy yourself! As soon as I finished with my ex I went out and did a lot of things on my own like meets etc and met loads of nice people and some have even become really good friends of mine.

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
But kaz yeah he was hell no matter how many times I told him he continued he has a bad addiction I'm sure off it he hasn't many friends left must be at Lear 5 I can count and that's cos they don't know the real Alex and or just as bad as him u name it he did it worst time off my life with him and then I switched off from him stopped listening half time I stood there thinking do u know what I know ur lying to me even about the cheating I just laughed but he pushed me away and to much I snapped and he assaulted me and buggered off and plays the victim as usual

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
That's a shame! We're going to alternate each month so the March Meet will be on a Friday, April one will be a Saturday etc just to make it fair for those who travel a bit further to get to them.

You will eventually find someone who has no trust issues and who is comfortable enough to let you do as you please. No relationship can be a happy one with someone who is far too jealous and has no trust in their partner.

For now, enjoy yourself! As soon as I finished with my ex I went out and did a lot of things on my own like meets etc and met loads of nice people and some have even become really good friends of mine.

Yeah the grief I got for coming to the seat meet that time was a joke yet e went running round posting on forums ill go to meets if there are yet had ago at me for going I know I'm trust worthy he just made my life hell cos he screwed up but I don't even feel anything for him that was fading slowly he was just there in the end didnt have time to listen to it all he hurt biggest in July and that was never going to repair selfish immature man his friend in Thailand washed his hands of him his other mate he works with slags him off to him all the time as well it did make me laugh i can actually smile now :D

Kaza

Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Yeah the grief I got for coming to the seat meet that time was a joke yet e went running round posting on forums ill go to meets if there are yet had ago at me for going I know I'm trust worthy he just made my life hell cos he screwed up but I don't even feel anything for him that was fading slowly he was just there in the end didnt have time to listen to it all he hurt biggest in July and that was never going to repair selfish immature man his friend in Thailand washed his hands of him his other mate he works with slags him off to him all the time as well it did make me laugh i can actually smile now :D

Wow - we have a lot in common haha. We'll have a catch up when you're next at a meet :) until then - head to ebay and buy yourself a lot of car parts to make you feel better :D

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Yeah we have lol not sure what else cAn but just yet lmao anyway must go I'm in maidston crown court sorting some stuff out

Benzy

Jan 30, 2010
Good to hear your back, spend a fortune on ur motor to take ur mind off things and cheer urself up :) and just get out and have lots of fun to make up for those bad months.

Chin up

goondulf

Feb 15, 2012
Nazeing, Essex
Get down to Brands Hatch on Wednesday! Can make yourself feel better by laughin at the people who can't get in because they have the wrong cars!

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Good to hear your back, spend a fortune on ur motor to take ur mind off things and cheer urself up :) and just get out and have lots of fun to make up for those bad months.

Chin up

I'm fine all good here he aint bringing me down :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.