Single again free to do as I please

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
I might cycle to next meet lmao I've signed to cycle chat lol and want to get back into my cycling lol ill be on two wheels not 4 lol

cupra_ahhh

Nov 4, 2008
Tonbridge, Kent
Miss24, what area you from? Sorry to hear about your past situation but its only gonna get better now. You're always welcome here.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Don't its got worse since not only could he do all he did before he got really low :( I've not eaten slept been Ill with other stuff as well and it affected my kids in a big way other day but then he wouldn't care about that just about end off my tether with it all now weight dropping off me I've got health issues as well and not eating sleeping any way and I'm worried about my kids as well as they are really struggling with stuff

n31l

May 18, 2010
not good, but, i can assure you that things will get a lot better, i was in a relationship like that so its not just men! my ex never used to let me go out with friends checked all my facebook and twitter hacked emails and things too! not a nice lady!
i was the same, couldnt eat or sleep, but now you can see your friends, you can talk to them, and they will help you!
im much happier now, she is out of the picutre

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
not good, but, i can assure you that things will get a lot better, i was in a relationship like that so its not just men! my ex never used to let me go out with friends checked all my facebook and twitter hacked emails and things too! not a nice lady!
i was the same, couldnt eat or sleep, but now you can see your friends, you can talk to them, and they will help you!
im much happier now, she is out of the picutre

Yup very true had so much fun in 3 months its unreal

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
No not lonely at all lol happiest been in long time I won't be rushing back into anything you men are not right in the he'd shall we say lol

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
Lol nooooo I'm staying well clear my ex is so screwed up in the head it was unreal not a single thing he ever said was true and the story's he made up was shocking I just don't get why he did it he just made his self look stupid they all know what he's like tho and for his work mates to have physically question him is laughable but the stuff I know now Will never be forgotten or forgiven nor the stuff he did but am well over him couldn't bear being round him a lot off time don't know how he lives with himself tbh not a nice human being to know at all

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
One day ill write him a list off everything I know that he lied about he will be shocked as to how much I do I know and the exs that have confirmed stuff to me lol

Seal_LCR

Jun 4, 2012
Redditch
The day you dont feel the need to do that is the day you have finally moved on. Until you do he's still part of your life

Last edited:

Miss24

Aug 19, 2012
He had me arrested and taken to court for the most stupid thing that when I got there I was told should never been charged or arrested in first in place as no evidence the court and solicitor said had grounds to sue and ur was chucked out off court and he was told piss off get a life pretty much yet he assaulted me and got away with it he's a silly man I'm afraid leopard never changed its spots

Bdringhill

Noob
Mar 29, 2013
Just make your car better than anything he'll ever be able to have, and make sure he knows all the blokes at scn helped you make it what it is :)