14102007191-1.jpg

Photo-0324-1.jpg

29072007315-1.jpg

29072007028.jpg

Stroppy

Blah Blah Blah
May 18, 2008
Tadley, Hampshire
Lol great pics.....so many sleeping off the day before's alcohol i would imagine.
But i am still not sure who they are.
I now know Lee, Phil, Tim, Mike, Phil's dad
still missing the 2nd one in the football chair, the one with yellow coat and hat sleeping, and the young one with the seat parking on his chest
I am a pain i know...but how else will i learn
And yeah i had a black top on under the jacket we went and bought coz i was so bloody cold:D

Bassedout

Back to Blue with a Turbo
Feb 27, 2005
North Wales
Looked like a good day you all had. I only managed to see the action on telly while 'working' (Honestly) ;).

Really looking froward to Oulton... oh and the hospitality suite looks the dogs. Have you had permission for oulton??

Timthebrief

Barmy Army sleeper cell
Always a good excuse to post this one up

Cupracar ( My Dad ), Me and Lee

26012008413.jpg

THESE MEN HAVE MADE SUBJECT TO AN ASBO WHICH APPLIES IN THE VICINITY OF ANY BTCC MEETING.

IF YOU WITNESS BAD BEHAVIOUR BY THESE MEN DO NOT APPROACH THEM! THEY MAY BE DANGEROUS, OR JUST VERY, VERY SLEEPY.

PLEASE REPORT MATTERS TO THE NEAREST POLICEMAN, OR GRASS THEM UP ON THE OFFICIAL BTCC PAGES............................................................................ ;)

Stroppy

Blah Blah Blah
May 18, 2008
Tadley, Hampshire
THESE MEN HAVE MADE SUBJECT TO AN ASBO WHICH APPLIES IN THE VICINITY OF ANY BTCC MEETING.

IF YOU WITNESS BAD BEHAVIOUR BY THESE MEN DO NOT APPROACH THEM! THEY MAY BE DANGEROUS, OR JUST VERY, VERY SLEEPY.

PLEASE REPORT MATTERS TO THE NEAREST POLICEMAN, OR GRASS THEM UP ON THE OFFICIAL BTCC PAGES............................................................................ :lol:
:lol::lol::lol: