• We're live with the new site! Please let us know what you think in this thread. Also let us know if you spot any quirks.

so… how many from scotland?

Traceyd09

Think the one in Falkirk is for everyone... I got stopped by the traffics when I had my Pug 206 CC for my number plates heading thru there, they thought I was going to the meet (retail park I think), in which I wasn't they were just finding an excuse to stop nice cars! Nowt better to do...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grahammc2111

Apr 15, 2014
Clydebank
Oh really that's not good then think I might give it a miss then. Need to sort out what I am going to do with mine keep it or sell and go for a turbo version as miss my turbo now lol.

dannyboi91

Jun 23, 2014
Scotland, Fife
Shame you weren't looking a few months back. My old one got traded in at 6 years old with only 58k on the clock for a 57 plate!
My timing is usually off with these sort of things, seen a car on auto trader that I fell in love with but its in bloody Ireland lol. I am coming through your way to look at a black 56 plate today. If it is in as good nick as the guy said then hopefully sign things today and have the car next week as it needs a service.

AT Designs, Custom Badge Design for forum members