• Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

Jamie P

Active Member
May 13, 2008
384
0
Helston, Cornwall
Afternoon,

Recently moved to Cornwall, was looking for anyone in the area with Cupra's?

I know this sounds like a personal ad! haha!

I'm living near Falmouth...

Give me a pm or post in here if you're around the area...

Just looking for local meets etc etc...

Jamie.:D
 
Cornwall Car Scene - no chance. Just the Saxos and Corsas meeting in McDonalds' (especially Camborne) otherwise nothing organised unless you're into VWs, Classics or American - not really into hanging around in car parks myself.

Couple of motorclubs - Truro & District MC and Camel Vale MC who run sprints, hillclimbs & rallies otherwise it's banger racing at St Day & St Keverne.

I'm in Falmouth, you might have seen my standard silver Cupra around, plus theres a very nice modded blue one which stays in Falmouth often.

G
 
Well, i dont really like sitting in car parks either! lol

I cant say ive seen any other Cupra's in the area to be honest pal...

I'm in Helston, so only a few miles away...
 
Helston - does anything happen there???

Used to go out with a girl from Mullion so know the area quite well. Few cars & bikes used to meet in the lay-by on the way to Hilltop Garage (Penzance Road) but not sure if the burger van is still there on a Friday/Saturday evening (used to be busy with people coming back from The Barn at Penzance).

I take it your's is not the yellow Cupra for sale in Four Lanes - that one has silver headlights, 15" wheels and a non-cupra steering wheel - £4k hmmm.
 
Lol, no nothing happens in Helston, it seems a boring area! lol.

No thats not mine, i have seen it as ive driven up to Newquay etc, yeah, well it was £4750 around a month or ago... Now 4k... Must be something up?!