spax rsx546??? hight and ride adjust

ian_cupra

i've got a set of spax rsx's.

there mint, had no trouble with them, only thing i must say is the ride adjustment on the rear, make sure you keep them lubed up, mine went rusty, so need to use a spaner on them now!

other than that cant complain!! love em

ian_cupra

yeah me and me brother fit them, didnt change any bearings or owt, as car was only 3 and half years old at the time.

i had it set fairly hard as i was so low, and if went any softer it knocked, lol. but got a rear anti roll bar on now and its fine, i'd actually advise getting anti roll bar too and do it at same time, well worth the money!!!

Jul 10, 2001
Bedfordshire
Visit site
did you fit them yourself???? and did you do all the mounts are bearings ,what is the ride like im on 17"

I've just bought a kit for mine, and have spent a little extra on geyting new top mounts for the front and rear. If you're going to shell out for a new kit, you might as well spend another £45 doing it properly and do the whole lot.

Worth it reckon.

ian_cupra

mine needs em now though, the kits been on for 2 years soon, lol.

just finished a trackday today at cadwell park! awesome!!! :D

SEATCOOBER

LOVE MY IBEEZA!!!
Mar 11, 2007
LINCOLN/NORWICH
got neuspeed arb's already on mine, im on 17" and have 20 mm spacers on rear are they good for like a 30-40mm drop cos there is hardly any room and if i have it close will it rub my arches can you set up different ride heights for front and back and how long did it take you??? and could an idiot do it??

ian_cupra

didnt take me long at all, i've got access to a ramp you see.

you'd need a spring clamp too, but basically yeah, anyone could do it

ian_cupra

you need bits off ya old suspension thats all, top mounts and stuff. so no not compressed

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.