Spied 3 dr leon

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
I'm not sure anyone had spotted this from the background shot of a recent SEAT press release about the Leon going into production. I've only just noticed it.

main.php

It's obviously a dramatic sketch of the SC, but I've certainly started saving for the SC Cupra :)

Scott

knoted

Oct 23, 2012
^^ Funny how that cartoonized artwork makes the design look a little better. Still not fond of these horizontal 'design' lines/creases nor the IBE.

c.r.a.i.g

Just noticed the SEAT uk website refers to the new leon in car configurator as New Leon 5 door, but the mark 2 as just Leon. I guess SEAT are not trying to cover up that they plan on releasing a 3 door leon then? Anyone any idea as to the launch date of the 3 door? Defiantly want one!

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
Just noticed the SEAT uk website refers to the new leon in car configurator as New Leon 5 door, but the mark 2 as just Leon. I guess SEAT are not trying to cover up that they plan on releasing a 3 door leon then? Anyone any idea as to the launch date of the 3 door? Defiantly want one!

SC will be shown at the Geneva and available to order I think from June or something. As M0rk also says, no secret there will be a 3 door version and an ST version being released too.