Stage 3+

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
APR cannot make any guarantees as to the longevity of the factory engine internals or all factory components on every engine. As such, APR recommends upgrading rods/bearings, pistons/rings and valve springs for increased engine reliability and longevity, especially when using race fuel, or Stage III+.

So... boom?

JACUPRA280

Jun 18, 2015
Somewhere
Or even better get an RS6 (current model) with a Litchfield Stage 3 (£4939 fitted) and you'll have 750bhp & 710lb ft at your disposal [B)] only problem is the Base car is a small amount more expensive than most golf's, leon and a3 :whistle:

To be fair, I'd do this upgrade if I had the money. Would definitely uprate certain aspects of the engine for longevities sake though.

I had a sit in an RS6 in the local Audi showroom near me and I fell in love. Sadly, it's way out of my league. Definitely a stunner though! This is my favourite model - http://www.autotrader.co.uk/used-cars/audi/rs6/used-audi-rs6-5-0-tfsi-v10-tiptronic-quattro-4dr-solihull-fpa-201602191180350?logcode=p - 5.0 TFSI V10 [B)]

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
it will be a lot of money, I will just TTE

I will prob go the same route on the next 290 but speaking with Awesome I doubt APR will do a TT450/70/500 map for the MQB platform. Makes sense why they won't if they are pushing this upgrade. MCR will do a map but wanted to stick with what I know.

Nobziller

Apr 26, 2015
mine goes to vrs tonight for its stage 3 turbo technic turbo
excited to say the least
that was after a turbo failure

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.