Starting car in Cupra mode (yes, I searched)

Hamish

Jan 6, 2024
Melbroune, Australia
Sorry for what i'm sure is a repeated topic. :unsure:

I am sure I read on here before purchasing my car (245 Hybrid Formentor) that you could start the car in hybrid by hitting the kickdown at a certain point during startup.
I've searched high and low and can't find it - would be awesome if someone could confirm?

(note, it's really hard to search "cupra mode" on a cupra forum and find anything specific o_O

Thanks in advance

Mar 8, 2024
I just have the Hybrid & EV Mode as a shortcut on the infotainment, soon as i pull out my driveway, touch Hybrid & BAM lol.
Swipe the shortcut up and you have the driving modes available so no having to search through the infotainment.
Its a lot easier than i was expecting.

Richiepoos

Oct 14, 2022
Sorry for what i'm sure is a repeated topic. :unsure:

I am sure I read on here before purchasing my car (245 Hybrid Formentor) that you could start the car in hybrid by hitting the kickdown at a certain point during startup.
I've searched high and low and can't find it - would be awesome if someone could confirm?

(note, it's really hard to search "cupra mode" on a cupra forum and find anything specific o_O

Thanks in advance
Just part of the pre flight checks! Get in, push start, wait for the infotainment to wake up and then hit hybrid and away we go! Even got Mrs Richiepoos doing it now!