strange fault code

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
Recently i have had a few problems with the boost on my car as i am sure most of you are aware, now sometimes my traction control light comes on and stays on and i was told this is due to me over boosting getting the following code come up

16487 Mass Air Flow G70 signal too High
PO103-35-10 intermittant

Now when i clear this code the traction control light stays on, so i decided to investigate further i checked my ABS brakes for faults and i got the following code

01314 Engine Control Module 013 check DTC memory Intermittant

Now when i clear that code the traction control light goes off so what does that code meanand does it relate to my over boosting problem, the traction control light also goes off when i turn the ignition off and stays off even once i restart it.

Any ideas????????

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
It is due to my overboost i think and i guess i will have to do what Kev said and that is to wait till i get an exhaust and then get stage 2 as i think this problem is more hardware related rather than software related, i think the FMIC is a lot more efficient than i thought it was going to be making a more free flowing system however once the free flowing system part reaches the exhaust it is still the standard exhaust so the free flowing system is limited by the standard exhaust.

What i dont get is why the ABS has anything to do with it?

bentaw

Revo'd LCR
Oct 1, 2004
Hampshire
I cant see it being my induction Kit steve as the car was flying bout 6 weeks ago when i first modified my BMC however i think i do need to clean it but that wont make much of a difference i dont think to what a new exhaust would

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.