Supercopa

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi all, just re registered on site, been a while as used to be a member back in 2004!

Just wanted some feedback on my decision to purchase a supercopa leon (silly question to ask on a seat forum).....a lovely car, had a drive today and really like it and could be a possible purchase back to a diesel from a focus st and current type r.

Just wanted your thoughts on this model as I feel its quite expensive still, nearly a year old and seem to hold their price still as the new leon fr is out now but not to keen on new shape yet.

Worth a gamble then peeps? :)

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Hi mate i bought mine in november ive done just over 10k miles in it ,and i love it ,mines for the dsg box which i like for the traffic to work and the manual for the weekend .the mpg is great and she's gorgeous to look at ,if anything i would have liked the half leather seats ,

good choice mate enjoy

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Hi mate i bought mine in november ive done just over 10k miles in it ,and i love it ,mines for the dsg box which i like for the traffic to work and the manual for the weekend .the mpg is great and she's gorgeous to look at ,if anything i would have liked the half leather seats ,

good choice mate enjoy

Cheers mate, i have gone for it, picking it up next week and can't wait :D

Looking thru the site and might start my first mods of led's for interior and not sure yet on drl's and side lights as looks a bit tricky :confused:

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
Cheers mate, i have gone for it, picking it up next week and can't wait :D

Looking thru the site and might start my first mods of led's for interior and not sure yet on drl's and side lights as looks a bit tricky :confused:

Good choice mate ,the drls and side lights are really easy to fit and ive had no errors so far with mine.
Happy new caw mate

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Good choice mate ,the drls and side lights are really easy to fit and ive had no errors so far with mine.
Happy new caw mate

Cheers again mate, any preference on where too order from I've seen loads of threads on here here but if you can point me in the right direction I will make a start :)

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
Try partsulike.com it's where I got my beeza lights and where some got there lights for their Leon's, majority of them should be canbus/error free too

jmc1976

Jan 8, 2013
wakefield, west yorks
I got mine from hids direct the drl is a 382 and the side light is a 501 . I had an issue with there customer service which was extremely bad but lots of other people have had no problems .
If you search the forum for partsulike they started a thread about the bulbs which may help you out .

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Cheers, I just had a look on site and might order the standard kit for interior and see how it goes. Getting a monsoon grey so might go for white. Still a bit confused on the replacement of side lights and the drl's but once I have my car I can see and maybe order them. I take it its worth getting both for sides and drl's at same time? Can't wait to get modding :)
Thinking also of getting the "linea r" grill to match the bottom grill.

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Well.......it's a seat leon supercopa tdi.....what more can I say :)

Picked it up this morning and loving it already and forgot straight away I used to drive a type r.

Going back out it in now for a good run.....see ya! :)

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.