surely ive been ripped off

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
Now i know with my driving i have a tendancy to go through or i went through my first bottle of nos in a day as i used it quite a lot:)

had it filled at a different place today and i had around 30 seconds use and he apparently put 11 pounds init:think:

when he weighed it first off he kept a firm grip,maybe im just been sus but when WON filled it they had nothing to hide.

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
when he weighed it first off he kept a firm grip
you got a hand job with your first refill? sorry ,do not torch,use more NOS and go back for more hand jobs :)

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
hairy palms? spent many a mid week in castleford and ponty,drove south at most hast,and that was just the wimmin

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
i'm talking ten year ago ,when the level crossing in town was voluntry.best guess or hit a train :D
is whitwood dog track still going,just passed the truck stop?
met some hounds there ;)

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
jason said:
i'm talking ten year ago ,when the level crossing in town was voluntry.best guess or hit a train :D
is whitwood dog track still going,just passed the truck stop?
met some hounds there ;)

i was in year ten at cas high ten years ago fella:)
i think dog tracks still there next to the wheatsheaf right?
cas was soooo busy then its dead now,everyone's gone up free port.
Even the famous cas car slags have moved up in world and actuall learnt to drive:clap:

WeeJase

pert
Jun 2, 2001
wheat sheif ,that was it i won't go on ,showing my age.i think i s******d someomes wife of here in 1992

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
jason said:
wheat sheif ,that was it i won't go on ,showing my age.i think i s******d someomes wife of here in 1992

lol sounds about right many a woman of cas doesnt see marrige as a reason to not sleep around.....just wish nos refills were as cheap as the birds:bleh:

TimD

Jun 8, 2005
Some nice ladies at Xscape :D

Keep meaning to go there on a night out!

FR-RUSH

IBIZA FR TDI BLACK MAGIC
Dec 3, 2005
Islington
I read somewhere that you can get your own bottle delivered from some suppliers and fill it up yourself. You just have to be a bit cagey about what you want it for. Afterall they are selling it at festivals now as laughing gas in balloons so cant be that hard.

ibiza-cupra

May 6, 2006
castleford
FR-RUSH said:
I read somewhere that you can get your own bottle delivered from some suppliers and fill it up yourself. You just have to be a bit cagey about what you want it for. Afterall they are selling it at festivals now as laughing gas in balloons so cant be that hard.

its a fair point and i have garage space too

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.