Tell me something positive about your Formentor.

AndyRBL

May 14, 2020
I understand your sufferings but I don't think you chose a suitable analogy there.
Surely you would prevent the second world war and the holocaust etc ?
I was just exemplifying how much i hate the car. Btw, again in the shop :))

Desformentor

Mar 30, 2023
Hi all, new member here. 3 weeks ago I ordered a VZ3 (been told there's a 9 month wait) and have been looking at this forum but I see lots of negatives and problems so I'd like to hear some positives and what you like about your Formentor. For me it looks great and is the right size for me and my golf clubs and generally driving and parking in and around London.
It flies if you use the gearbox. It is a great place to be if you can cope with the small idiotic decisions. The cup holders. Jesus. The steering wheel heater on 3. Asbestos gloves required. But it’s still a great car. Looks great. Love the interior. Prob the best thing is the confused look on “super car” owners faces when I’m still there in the mirror. Laughing.

Reactions: Wyld Stallyn

JP6

Aug 18, 2012
West Sussex
I have a 310 VZ2, great fun to drive yet perfect size for the wife to drive kids about, never leaves comfort mode when she drives it so fuel consumption isn’t bad. The negatives are more the odd things it does sometimes, no car is perfect?

I also really like Cupra Connect.

Last edited:

Doogle

Ageing rocker🤟🏻🎸
Nov 25, 2021
Cumbria
Tbh even though mine is only the 1.5 I love the car, the buggy infotainment aside, as a CAR I think it’s great and you get a lot of bang for your buck, hopefully things improve once I have the update to 1940 in a couple of weeks time (Infotainment wise that is)

Reactions: oldgitdave

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
Tbh even though mine is only the 1.5 I love the car, the buggy infotainment aside, as a CAR I think it’s great and you get a lot of bang for your buck, hopefully things improve once I have the update to 1940 in a couple of weeks time (Infotainment wise that is)
I really love mine too (V2 Hybrid 204, '21 plate), more than enough in todays traffic. A month in and 1940 has sorted everything except I still get the odd speaker pop and SOS error (needs a telematics update apparently), not a big issue for me though and it'll be sorted before the warranty runs out. I'd say it's the most comfortable car I've ever had and definitely the most economical. Looks cracking too 👌. 2 years in and I still get compliments 🙂.