The Deal Negotiator

Dan123

Anyone ordered a car through these guys? what were your experiences with them? Iv just had a quote from them, nearly 3k cheaper then the seat.co.uk website quoted..

Thank you for your enquiry through The Deal Negotiator website.

Please find our quotation below:

1. SEAT Leon Stylance 2.0 TDI (140) DSG (auto) with Ipod Connection, Leather Interior, Bluetooth, Winter Pack, Convenience Pack, Electric Sunroof, Front airbag deactivation, rear side airbags, Parking Sensors, Bi Xenon headlights with AFS, Sports Pack finished in Zenith Grey £19,627

The above price is on the road (OTR) including 12 months road tax.

beachboy

Mar 28, 2004
I have had no personal experience with them but if you press the "Search" button at the top of the page and type "Deal Negotiator" you will find lots of information from other SCN members.

Direct SEAT (www.directseat.co.uk) are fine in my experience.

You will probably hear from a well-known North London SEAT garage that has a contributor with a similar name very shortly!!

silverfox

Feb 19, 2004
far far away
Visit site
I have no experience of The Deal Negotiator but I can highly recommend the afore-mentioned employee of a North London garage :lol:

Irfan got me a very good deal on a Leon FR TDi and was great to deal with. I'd recommend at least getting a quote from him. You might find a garage who can match his price (if you're lucky) but I doubt they'll offer you the same friendly service.

Good Luck. :)

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Just had a quick look for you dan and looks like i can better it slightly

Donald thanks for your kind words and hope everything is going well with the new Leon

Irfan

Deleted member 23024

Don't do it thier are alot more people who provide a better service for simular money

Dan123

Irfan... Iv got your number, obviously I would far rather deal wiht a main dealer then these guys and to say you've got a good reputation would be an understatement :)... Soon as im sorted and in a possition to go, you'll definately be hearing from me

Cheers

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Dan just to let you know there is a price increase coming into effect shortly

just wanted to keep you informed so you dont think i'm just putting the price up

Irfan

Dan123

Irfan,

How much of a price increase are we talking? and what is the reason? morekit as standard maybe, face lift?

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Just a yearly thing that SEAT do as far as i am aware
The DSG stylance is going up by £250

Irfan

chrisjgill

Dec 13, 2007
Skipton
Hi Irfan,

Do you know if the FR TFSI DSG has gone up in price at all?

I am off to a stealers in Bury on sunday for a test drive and see what they can offer...

What is best price you can do?

Thanks

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

chris

I know it is going up in price but i'm actually off today so cant check by how much

enjoy your test drive then give me a call i'm sure i will be able to better there price

Irfan

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise