These alloys on my k1 - jero design

Poverty

weight @ 19x8.5" = 7.6kg

Can anyone chop these onto the k1 below for me please, and opinions are welcome. Have emailed for a price.

The k1 with the bbs belons to r20vt j btw

jerodesignmesh.jpg

jerodesignmesh2.jpg

Picture159.jpg

Picture158.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

beeko85

Apr 27, 2009
Bangor, N.I
so if 19s weigh 7.6kg how much do 18s weigh?

exactly what i was thinking-although im more interested in the price. think these would be a much better choice than the usual bbs- they look great but theyre an obvious choice, and a place in my town is selling a bunch of replicas for around the £500 mark, so lots of golfs and a3's with them now

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
Don't do it! I'm not a fan they seem to original, Poverty with your car you need something thats gonna finish and complement you performance that turns heads.

Poverty

Don't do it! I'm not a fan they seem to original, Poverty with your car you need something thats gonna finish and complement you performance that turns heads.

What I really want is these, but at over 2k its money that needs spending on a clutch and diff.

WORK-VS-XX.JPG

Cupra Jim

Nov 18, 2009
Coventry
Ouch, thats dear but they are dam nice though, its a hard area when you decide to choose new wheels, I've looked before and and couldn't find anything that was individual without paying to much and with the state of the roads is it work it?

May be once done on the photo shop the black ones will look ok but I've seen a few cupra's with those wheels and feel there is more that those on offer.

Dec 2, 2008
Nottingham
What I really want is these, but at over 2k its money that needs spending on a clutch and diff.

WORK-VS-XX.JPG

Does that include a full respray of the car in olive green aswell!! :rolleyes:

I do like the black rims though, even if the view is they are 'popular'

Any issues with that size rim/tyre going on or will you need to jiggle with spacers etc?

Lee Edgecombe

Photoshop ;)
Mar 16, 2009
South Wales
1111copy.jpg

just dont it quick, kinda hard to make it look real because of the pic of the alloy and the angle of the car but u get the idea. Could probably do it better with abit of time but thought that would do for now just for u to see

Last edited:

Poverty

1111copy.jpg

just dont it quick, kinda hard to make it look real because of the pic of the alloy and the angle of the car but u get the idea. Could probably do it better with abit of time but thought that would do for now just for u to see

that does look good.

thanks for the chop, I would get these alloys, but im selling up lol

R 20vt J

Ross Jamieson
Mar 29, 2007
Irvine, Scotland
Why you selling mate? I havn't been on here latly!

We could swap cars and you could sell mine and i will keep yours lol

If you check my readers ride thread there is a chop of my car with the bbs done shadow black! looks pretty good

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
first alloys posted look nice!!! if i had a K1, i would deffo get them poverty

BBS LMs in 19's would look great on K1