Tips and Tricks please?

RodneyA

FR crazy
Nov 14, 2008
South Africa
my brother told me earlier that some dude advised him to lock his car and depress certain buttons in a sequence on his remote...that in return would set how you open the doors by pressing the remote eg. one press = opens drives's door, two presses = opens all doors.

does anybody know of such for the Leon?...besides using VAG.COM as i don't have it.

thanx,
RodneyA

alx_chung

Dark Lord of the Torque
Sep 11, 2006
In front of a PC....
Its pretty easy. If your Leon is a newer one then you don't need VAG.COM to activate it.
Just keep hold on the open/close button on your keyfob and you can either close or open the windows on the car (if you have the sunroof then you can close it as well) This can be used to fold and unfold your wing mirrors as well.
Alex

MarkE

Acceptable in the 80s
Jul 20, 2003
Lancaster
www.markeaston.org
Press the lock button 327 times in quick succession when you lock it and you activate the Active Camouflage Mode.

You'll need to count carefully, though, as pressing it 326 or 328 times will activate Self Destruct Mode.

:)

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Press the lock button 327 times in quick succession when you lock it and you activate the Active Camouflage Mode.

You'll need to count carefully, though, as pressing it 326 or 328 times will activate Self Destruct Mode.

thought it was 329?
damn knew i was doing something wrong :lol::lol::lol::lol:

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
If you hold down the "Auto" button the climate control for three seconds then it will set both the drivers side and the passenger side to controlled by the drivers side control (ie, so you don't have to adjust both if you want them to stay the same). Pressing a button on the passengers side de-activates it.

nathan1997

just tryed the wing mirrors thanks, love the car even more now,how sad but I dont care

foxy367

May 12, 2007
Wigan

I did this and can't find the car now!:lol:

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise