Too much or the right price? (first time buyer)

4937Liam

Jan 12, 2010
Lakenheath, Suffolk.
Hi, The Leon im interested in is a 55plate Leon TDi FR 150.

It has a full seat service history,
82k miles
Comes with the 18 inch wheels found on LCR
immaculate interior
Immaculate bodywork

The car is priced at £6999

Is this over priced? Im new to seats so if this is priced resonably well i apologise.

Thanks - Liam.

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
Having been looking at prices for diesels recently, and noticing that they all cost more than equivalent petrol versions, I reckon that's not bad at all TBH

AntneeUK

2 Wheels 2 Many
Mar 8, 2009
Nottinghamshire
It's high for a 5 year old petrol, but while I've been looking it seems that a lot of diesels are much higher mileage, so probably quite reasonable.

Have a look at my diesel questions thread for a few comments from existing TDI owners

Dyscontinued

Apr 15, 2007
Leeds
Mileage: blank

Scroll down and:

"High motorway miles"

:whistle:

Mileage has never bothered me, especially on the diesels. Servicing more important and motorway work usually means company maintained on the dot.

My Cupra had over 100,000 and was a dream. Deisels are a bit shoddy til 50,000.

TwoZeroAlpha

Diesel Powered
Jan 2, 2010
Colchester
Sounds about right for age/mileage etc. Try autotrader with a local search (sub 50mile). I'd be surprised if you found anything of the same spec and condition for cheaper.

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
if its private its overpriced for the milage, if its from a mani dealer witha years warranty its good going.

All i will say is there are plenty of these out there at the moment and they all seem amazing value for money, so don't feel you have to buy the first one you see.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.