Total Recall

swfc3045

Jun 25, 2010
Not heard anything yet. Did they tell you what needs to be replaced? Who is your dealer?

nightflight

May 18, 2009
Sheffield
Probably the airbag connector, had mine done ages ago. they tend to do it whenever the car goes into the dealers for whatever reason., service/warranty work/etc.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I believe a few ppl have also had some issue with a squeking noise coming from the steering column with was an issue with a bracket or something not being cut out big enough, not too sure tbh.

techie

Skoda Techie
Mar 22, 2003
Worcs
Two i know of are the airbag connector check and some bocas are having the carbon effect trims changed.

jc_boc

Missing the CUPRA R!
Jul 18, 2008
Desborough
I can see the resemblance hehehehhe, big guns.....arnie.........total recall..................... hehehehehehe

chuckb

Mo bark n' Mo grunt
Apr 4, 2010
Sunny Slough
My airbag connector was done when it went in for the squeaks and the turbo. All fine now apart from the sort of metalic rattle from underneath when going slow over speed humps and not under load. Not going to worry anymore cant be bothered going to wait till it blows up:D

mardon

Feel the DIFFerence
Sep 22, 2008
A bean bag
I spoke to my dealer about the dsg rattle. They took me out in another boc and it did the same thing. Think it's just like that.