Upgrade from Front assist to Adaptive Cruise Control!

We have finally managed to reduce the cost of upgrading from front assist to Adaptive Cruise Control by over £150 ?

We can also now offer Predictive Adaptive Cruise Control for those of you with radar & lane assist camera ?

Slickric21

Feb 23, 2019
Norfolk
Sounds good, does this still require changing the radar to an older version ?

I looked into doing this before and it required buying a specific model of radar that can be flashed to support ACC.

Reactions: Appman

black_sheep

Mar 10, 2013
@East Yorkshire Retrofits

Is it possible to recode ACC to pACC? Any hardware changes required? And approx price?

I can PM a VCDS scan over for hardware fitted if required.

I have a MY19 Cupra with PDU - Advanced Comfort and Driving Pack (ACC, lane assist, traffic sign recognition, traffic jam assist) and PSP - Safety Pack (tiredness recognition).

@East Yorkshire Retrofits

Is it possible to recode ACC to pACC? Any hardware changes required? And approx price?

I can PM a VCDS scan over for hardware fitted if required.

I have a MY19 Cupra with PDU - Advanced Comfort and Driving Pack (ACC, lane assist, traffic sign recognition, traffic jam assist) and PSP - Safety Pack (tiredness recognition).

We offer exactly that here :)

If you fire us an Autoscan we can confirm however were yet to come across one of the few incompatible bits of hardware

Reactions: black_sheep
Aug 15, 2023
I have front assist in Ibiza 2020. I bought new shifters with acc support, unfortunately the connectors from the connecting cables are different. what harness do i need to buy to connect the new shifters?