Upgrade to angel eye's ?

jj2007uk

Aug 2, 2011
Telford
I think they look smart... Was tempted to buy them of eBay a while ago on an auction... Ended at £50 :-/

blackcupra180

Aug 4, 2009
fife
I like and have wanted to get them for a while now but I just feel that there on a lot of punto's and corsa's around here so for that reason am not getting them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the chrome set on mine from when I bought it. And they look much smarter than the stock lights and in my opinion they do suit the Leon. I fitted smd LEDs to the rings and they look pretty good at night. But im going to swap mine for the black versions soon due to my lenses being slightly cracked. And yes much better with hid bulbs with projector lamps.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Mine started off chrome

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

dsc04108.jpg

a3f0261f.jpg

and night time
55W 4300k HIDS fitted

DSC05076LargeMedium.jpg

DSC05079Medium.jpg

DSC05080Medium.jpg

Br!dges

Jul 9, 2011
Wales
For some reason I want them because the lighting will be better but then they don't quite look right.... I think it's because the light housing is quite square and then the circles mix it up in a weird way!!!

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
Your angel eyes look different to mine. Yours are more like BMW style where as mine uses 4 bulbs to light up each ring. Are yours modified? Or us that how they come?
Yeah i used 4 ccfl rings instead of led bulbs they are really bright.

Also how easy are they to split? If I could get replacement lenses then I'd definitely do mine like yours. But I may end up getting a new set.
Very easy undo the clips and mine fell apart

I must say they look nice on the car :)

Thanks here's some more pics head on

e0c54685.jpg

0dc1a568.jpg

I did remove mine to grind out the bulb holder because the hid bulbs where a tight fit. And I tried splitting them but didn't want to apply much force just incase. I may have another go. I'm gonna look into getting some ccfl rings as during the day they don't look great. But they are good at night.

Shuftyshufty

Lee, how easy was it to convert from led to ccfl rings? They look so much better am seriously considering it.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.