Used Leon FR Tdi Worth It ??

Jack Jumpin

Jul 19, 2007
Hi,

I have put a deposit down on and 07 reg Luna grey FR with no options.
It has 12,700 miles on is it worth £14,500 ??

I can walk away and get the deposit back okay.

Cheers
JJ

LeonMunkee

Jan 5, 2008
Reading, Berkshire
I've know of several places where you can get a basic spec car with metallic for ~£16.5k, but I'd have thought getting a brand new one (ie not pre-registered) for ~£15.5k is a little optimistic, given thats £2800 off list price. Not to say it *can't* be done though....

2zeroalpha

Chippin at the chalkface
Feb 12, 2008
Yorkshire
I sold a one year old FR with metallic paint, no options (petrol mind you) with 14k on the clock for 12.5k. Would push for more money off.

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

I can get you a newer one with less miles for just a lil more

Give me a call

Irfan

jtr

Feb 22, 2008
My local dealer matched the £15,995 price for a standard brand spanker, however, it was part of a trade in but I did get what I wanted on trade in so all was good!

My advice would be do a bit of shopping around on the net then go to a dealer armed with the prices - I did this, another member of the family did it on VW and saved £3k ish and someone I know did it on a Merc and saved over £3k all 08 cars from main dealers. There are deals to be had out there:)

Hugo Nebula

Dec 7, 2007
Manchester
FYI, I got a 2007 07-reg FR TSFi DSG in silver (no extras) with 42 miles on the clock last December for £14,900. The TDi will probably add about £800 to the price, but the DSG is probably worth a few hundred, so it may even out.

Is that with a trade-in? You need to look at your price-to-change based on a realistic price for it.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.