VCDS/VAGcom Hex + Can group buy at Briskoda.net - GB Ends 14/03/2010

Deleted member 39269

Anyone going in for this?

Sounds good, is this group buy worth it?

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
Those that already have a vag-com licence (and non Ross Tech lead) can do an outright upgrade direct with Ross Tech for $300.30 shipped. Once you add Customs Duty/Taxes on, this group buy is a good deal in comparison. :)

Deleted member 39269

Those that already have a vag-com licence (and non Ross Tech lead) can do an outright upgrade direct with Ross Tech for $300.30 shipped. Once you add Customs Duty/Taxes on, this group buy is a good deal in comparison. :)

So if you buy this all you need is a laptop and your all set?

Paulabb1980

I have put my name down the for this group buy, am I right to assume that this will work on my Nov 2006 LEON TDI FR? i.e is it the correct cable and connectors etc....

Thanks

*gadgetman*

FINAL NOTICE, GROUP BUY CLOSING SOON!

I must have payments as cleared funds by 5pm 15th March from anyone interested in this so order can be placed 16th, and *hopefully* cables delivered by the end of that week, or early the following week.

I have therefore placed final dates at cheques must be received in 10th March's post, and bank transfers by 15th March. Payments can take 3-5 WORKING days if not the same bank as mine, 1 working day if same bank.

If interested, visit the official GB page ASAP to get on the list and payment details (briskoda.net/forums/topic/151280-genuine-vcds-aka-vag-com-hex-can-usb-inter-forum-group-buy-2010)

Payments not cleared on time, will sadly not be able to go towards a cable and will have to be refunded.

There will be no exceptions to late payments, no extensions, no extra cables bought and no repeat or 2nd GB from this distributor. I have already pushed to get this as a 45 day GB rather than 30 they were seeking, and reluctantly they agreed if numbers and last date of ordering could be guaranteed.

Regards
Simon
Gadgetman
Briskoda.net Moderator

Oct 17, 2006
northwest
i c

£200 is a bit steep for me :( got other things to fix first

What the hell does the $1200 CD do? find the problem, order the part, book it in the garage, drive it there and drop it back off? HA!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise