Vehicle wrapping in North West ??

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
im after a few bits on my car wrapping in black, but im having trouble finding someone to do it. i did find a company called Raccoon which is about a 3 min drive from my house, but i phoned them 4 times yesterday to get a quote and was told every time that id get a call back but it never came. they obviously dont need any extra work!!

anyway, does anyone know of a very decent vehicle wrapper in the north west area, particularly around manchester/salford ?? :D

WykeVehicleWrap

Wyke Vehicle Wrap do that kind of stuff, they are on the Wyke Signs and Graphics website. Hope it helps :)

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
im after a few bits on my car wrapping in black, but im having trouble finding someone to do it. i did find a company called Raccoon which is about a 3 min drive from my house, but i phoned them 4 times yesterday to get a quote and was told every time that id get a call back but it never came. they obviously dont need any extra work!!

anyway, does anyone know of a very decent vehicle wrapper in the north west area, particularly around manchester/salford ?? :D

Have you managed to find anyone? We've rung quite a few places that don't seem very interested in small jobs.
Only want a few bits doing!!!

tommy_a

Nov 1, 2009
Salford
I went and spoke to a guy at a place called Wykes in Irlam, about 2 mins from Awesome GTI. They wrapped the camo scirocco that awesome have, so they are pretty good !! I got quoted £140 ish to do my roof, and £70 to do some on the front bumper. The guy that runs it is really nice and very helpful !! ill hopefully be going back to get some stuff done in the summer !!

swift

JY Auto Electrics offer a Vehicle Wrapping service.

jyautoelectrics.com/Vehicle_Wrapping_Window_Tinting.asp

I had the top of my Seat Leon wrapped in carbon and they did an amazing job, it only took and afternoon and it was finished.

They are based in Rossendale, Lancashire.

yak00

Recommendations lancashire/northwest

Looking to get roof done on mk2 fr, what are peoples experiences and recommendations and typical cost