Walshy's 2014 Ibiza Cupra

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Hey guys,

I picked up my 2014 Ibiza Cupra in Metallic Black the other week! Love it!

Some images below (taken with a friend and his RS Clio).
I'll have more when they are ready if anyone is interested.

KWNTmN.jpg

T8g6fJ.jpg

nyryZF.jpg

po8l5s.jpg

Y8y5VL.jpg

YJUW4q.jpg

tJ73CT.jpg

4Fg9oi.jpg

Not sure what (if anything) I'm going to do to it, suggestions would be welcome.

I'd like to get rid of the poop-chutes inside the exhaust triangle thing. Not sure how much/if possible to get the same shape/size exhaust tip to match the housing..

Last edited:

Kibby

Jul 12, 2013
Belfast
Just to let you know i have stolen the first two images of the headlight and taillight and will be using them as wallpapers. Great photos car looks fantastic, as far as modifying goes, the ibiza range as a whole is crying out to be lowered, the cupra deserves to be lower. good luck with the car

walshy

Jan 27, 2016
North West, UK
Just to let you know i have stolen the first two images of the headlight and taillight and will be using them as wallpapers. Great photos car looks fantastic, as far as modifying goes, the ibiza range as a whole is crying out to be lowered, the cupra deserves to be lower. good luck with the car

Yeah I could probably fit my head between the wheel and the arches. It's going on the list. Also, what are your thoughts on spacers, the wheels do look a bit sunken, but the alloys do protrude so it's not noticeable really.

They are some awesome pictures, love it

Congrats on the purchase!

Thanks alot, it's not that shiny any more, needs some love.

What did you use for these photos?

One of my friends is a photographer and he took the pictures, I'll find out what he used.

Very nice. Milltek do a system with a nice set of exit pipes...just saying ;-)

I was thinking something like this (if i can find somewhere to do it)
JhMjWd.jpg

I've looked at the millteks and they do look alright. I do want to get a little more sound out of it, but nothing stupid.

I think I want to paint the calipers yellow and change the cupra badges so they are yellow instead of red, not sure if that would ruin it. But they can always be changed back so not too much of an issue.

SORRY for the crude exhaust drawing.. if you can believe it, I actually used photoshop for that and not paint..

Last edited:

Kibby

Jul 12, 2013
Belfast
wheel spacers are a good way to go, although with the cupra alloy already protruding if you increase the distance it comes out your massively increasing your chances of curbing the alloy. something to take into consideration.

i would recommend milltek or cobra, both make fantastic systems for the car and make a world of difference

and in terms of painting badges and brakes, go nuts its your car do something to make it stand out and something you will enjoy looking at, like you said it can always be changed if you decide too, buy some yellow headlight tint, a good one, and tint the fogs to go with your yellow badges and calipers.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise