Web reload problems

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Over the last week your web site has had a reload problem, none of the other web sites I visit appear to have this problem on my computer, have you made some web site changes ??

Last edited:

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
Over the last week your web site has had a reload problem, none of the other web sites I visit appear to have this problem on my computer, have you made some web site changes ??

Do you mean, when you have read all new pages, you click on the reload symbol and you still end up with threads you have read? If so this has always happened to me on this site, not that I find it to much of a problem. .

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Do you mean, when you have read all new pages, you click on the reload symbol and you still end up with threads you have read? If so this has always happened to me on this site, not that I find it to much of a problem. .
No, it just locks up and I have to go in "web recovery" mode ?!@

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
No idea, no changes made here - and don't see that issue either

Never heard of web recovery mode

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
Its been happening to me as well for the past couple of days. As soon as I open the page I get the pop up "seatcupra.net is not responding, recover webpage".

Does it constantly.

I use a lot of other forums and never get this problem.

Last edited:

OLDOILER

Jul 28, 2005
Wiltshire, UK
Its been happening to me as well for the past couple of days. As soon as I open the page I get the pop up "seatcupra.net is not responding, recover webpage".

Does it constantly.

I use a lot of other forums and never get this problem.
Least I'm not the only now !! But I think I have found the problem, I have changed from a 32bit OS to 64 bit OS and have spotted on the Jarva web site that a lot of web sites don't like 64bit !?!@. So have gone back to 32bit for the web sites . ....................................................... will wait and see

Last edited:

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Clear your cache's out, clear your download lists - seems to be a browser issue.... certainly must be if it's OK on "superior" browsers (like Chrome)

Aug 3, 2011
Had it last two or so days on works computers. Ends up kicking me out of all internet broweres (not great when I had work open aha)

But reload and it seems alright. Its a strange one. IE 7/8 cant remember what one.

Jay

Tricksc

It's Tricky
Dec 29, 2011
Sheffield
it been happening to me for the past week & i have to reload the page everytime i sign in doesnt happen on the other forums i use.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.