Well, the car has gone..

ChrisM75

May 10, 2019
So my lease is over and the car has gone back, the inspection guy missed every thing, including a small dent and paint breach on the bonnet that appeared on recent weeks. He was confused by the service history print out and said he could only see one service, but we both have copies of the printout that clearly stated 2 services were performed. Mine is a photo, but I guess if they get weird about it I could get a copy from the dealer?

Feeling rather sad, the Cupra was a beast of a car and I enjoyed its performance to the maximum the law will, and wont allow..

Who else is giving back their 290 EZ lease soon? The deal was amazing and there is nothing else like it out there these days. The replacement car was going to be a Fiesta 155 mhev, but its delayed indefinately due to Ford closing the factory, so instead its now a Puma mhev which is already built. Less exciting, and more expensive, but lots more equipment and far less thirsty than the Cupra. There wasn't really much choice the car market is horrible right now, its what they had in stock.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.