what alloys fit

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
SuperOz.jpg

to me they look like Oz Super Turismo's, and they came standard on the mk3 ibiza cupra r, and they came as 4x100 and 57.5 centre bore, best person to ask is "cruiser87" his names craig, he has a set on his mk2 ibiza!

EDIT: haha just got your PM, yeah i was right they are super turismo's, they will fit mate!

CraigW

Craig.
Apr 12, 2007
Hawick, Scottish Borders, Scotland
SuperOz.jpg

to me they look like Oz Super Turismo's, and they came standard on the mk3 ibiza cupra r, and they came as 4x100 and 57.5 centre bore, best person to ask is "cruiser87" his names craig, he has a set on his mk2 ibiza!

EDIT: haha just got your PM, yeah i was right they are super turismo's, they will fit mate!

Yep those are Superturismo's. They just dont have the Red logos and the red 'Seat Sport' decals. Mine were off a mk3 Cupra R. The size of them is 7j x 16. 4 x 100 PCD and ET35. You will probably need spigot rings for those and possibly new bolts aswell.

I was alright that way because mine had came from an Ibiza Cupra R so the centre bore was already 57.5mm and the had the radius seat for the bolts. Used a set of standard Seat bolts and they are alright.

If it says the fit a Honda Civic then they should be alright, as there fitment is pretty much the same as the Ibiza. Only the offset is slightly different.

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
got the alloys last night and unfortunatley the tyres wont fit under my rear arches so now ime miffed any one wanna buy them ?

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
what ya mean kez? is the car dropped? (the tyres do look very big from the pic, not low pro's, some low pro's will be fine mate)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
lol they realy dont fit m8 , only thing i didnt check lol oh well my car is back from the garage today and looks great just a pitty about the wheels now ,

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
what size are the wheels and what size are the tyres?

ive got 17s on my car and the tyres are 205/40/r17..... i think yours maybe 225 or higher?

read the number on the tyre...

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
you will need 205/45/r16 or 195/45/r16 if i remember corectly,

im not to sure what the exact numbers are for those tyre sizes

yours are 55 profile so the tyre width is quite alot so wont fit, go to a tyre place and ask for lower profile tyres, or if you want to save money look on ebay :)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
yea i thought of that but by the time i have spent the money on new tyres i may as well sell these and get another set or mine refurbed, i hasve just paid out to have the arches , bumper and mirror covers done so ime a bit on the skint side now lol

abhardwaj1990

Yes, I'm licking my hand
Mar 16, 2009
Shottingham
oh ok, well theyre a nice set of wheels, look out for a cheap set of tyres on ebay and sell these tyres if theyre in good condition...
which alloys do you have that need refurbing?

p.s. if you do sell your wheels, how much you looking for ;)

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
i have put em on ebay see what they fetch i brought em for £ 100.05 so hoping to get that back maybe a little more to cover the fuel lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.