what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Seriously?

Apr 20, 2018
You know what's even better?

My first car (August 2022) was bought from a used dealer and after blowing up 5 months later, turned out to be a lemon.

I went to a main dealer specifically to avoid that kind of thing, and find myself in this position again!!!

Put it this way, if it were repaired under insurance, it would be a Cat N. Expecting a call from the dealer today, so will see what happens...
You really couldn't make this stuff up. Keep us posted 🤞

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
Yesterday I've fitted 340 front brakes from Cupra Leon KL. Everything went pretty smooth and I am really pleased with the effect. It is upgrade from stock 288 brakes so change is very visible. I also have rear replacement (from 272 to 310), but they will be changed later.

yqavXHb.jpeg

Also I've fitted first light in the driver door pocket. What are your thoughts? :cool:

jHB6vme.jpeg
Man the white led on interior buttons etc looks so much better then the horrible red.

I feel red looks so dated!

wish the Mk3s used white leds like the Golf mk7.

if I knew how to solder I’d definitely have changed them myself

grabania

Aug 14, 2022
Gdansk, Poland
grabania.pl
Man the white led on interior buttons etc looks so much better then the horrible red.

I feel red looks so dated!

wish the Mk3s used white leds like the Golf mk7.

if I knew how to solder I’d definitely have changed them myself
You don't have to know how to solder ;) I've mentioned about that mod here few weeks ago, here are the links:

• Love
Reactions: Tester01

Tester01

Oct 24, 2022
You’ve made my day ha!
Definitely looks so much better.

How much roughly did the parts cost in total if you don’t mind me asking?

If I keep my MK3 will add this for project to do over summer!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.