What is the % fabrique tint of the glasses?

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
Hey guys,

I know a lot of you has ordered the "pack" option with tinted glass and back door. I am going to have professionally mounted such (SUN GUARD - USA), but the professionals offers me wide varietty - from 5% to 99% tint-level.

I would like to have the same color as fabrique one - do you by any chance know what is the fabrique % of tint?

Thanks guys!

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
not too sure what % i got, however i know upto a certain % is illegal, i will find out for you when i go to the dealers tomorow after work

when you say fabrique im guessing you mean the factory % they do the tint to

Busta

Sep 13, 2009
I am saying that as an extra you can have tinted your back windows and rear window(3rd door window). This extra makes your glasses look darker (you got it , I don't ;) )

But, anyway, I found out a place where I can tint but I do not want to make it artificialy too dark (as old Golf II) ....so I want to be sporty ,but not too dark...

That's why I have reverted to pictures of Ibizas with fabrique tinted back windows..

Cheers!

Dave217

Ibiza Mk 5 owner
Nov 2, 2009
Warrington
yeah well im not too sure i think it may be about 70% but dont quote me on that, ill find out what the factory standard tint is for you tomorow, ill add it to my list of things to do, can you send the part numbers again as i have misplaced them