What polish to go for?

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Ok folks im in need of some new polish and im not sure what to go for. I currently use:

Wolf gang auto bath (and some megs stuff!)
Clay bar
Pinicals swirl removal
Klasse sealant (some times pinicles)
Klasse AIO
NXT polish (thats what needs to go)
Mirror glaze
P21S concourse wax
Poor boys wheel selant

Now i need to get some new polish to give it some more depth but not sure what to get.

Any ideas or happy reviews?

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
Scotty_b said:
Ok folks im in need of some new polish and im not sure what to go for. I currently use:

Wolf gang auto bath (and some megs stuff!)
Clay bar
Pinicals swirl removal
Klasse sealant (some times pinicles)
Klasse AIO
NXT polish (thats what needs to go)
Mirror glaze
P21S concourse wax
Poor boys wheel selant

Now i need to get some new polish to give it some more depth but not sure what to get.

Any ideas or happy reviews?

I have just bought some Poorboys Natty's Paste Wax which is kind of a polish/glaze/sealant wax all in one (dont think thats the same thing as you have put down)

I have a feeling you are looking for something more expensive but this was used on my car when i had the 'Professional Polish' done, you saw how that turned out!

The thing with all products is they all come out different on every car, what is good on one may not work the same on the other, i suppose its trial and error really but i would really recommend trying this, if you havent already

If you want me to get you some i can do and i can pick it up as well which will save delivery costs

Have a look at this linky for those of you that want to see how mine turned out ;)

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83826

Oh and its Blue and smells like Bubblegum :drool:

Last edited:

Scotty_b

Leon Cupra 300R
Jun 3, 2004
Hertfordshire
Yeah im looking for more of a pure polish tho as i have everthing esle covered.
Been looking at the mothers stuff but not to sure

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.