• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now

gk02ume

Guest
I have read serveral posts about leaks, but not sure if my issue is the same and how to fix. Have a 2002 lean and on the front drivers door after it has been raining, when I open the door I get a splash of water from the door seal. I have then noticed that both the front and back drivers side floor mats are wet.

Have read serveral posts but not sure were or which seal to cut???? Can someone advise and take photo to show???????:shrug:
 
Was near Glasgow last week. Pop over to Arran. Nice, and nice car....
 
Thanks but this show the problem with the leaks coming via the window, but the door seal hold the water.
 
90 percent sure this is bottom of ur door inside the door card take it off ul c it come away from the bottom ,get some sealer and re seal ittt ,problem solved,dun it 2 days ago and everythin is sweet