Will i ever get one????

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Well keeping mine...................:D Hey Mig at least its got 4 wheels and a roof :lol:

4 wheels and a roof are too overrated these days. Its all about having 2 wheels and no roof for the winter time :lol:

p.s. I just chucked the window mechanism in my car for you Alan so will bring it along to no-rice on Wednesday.

and on a completely different note............. my car passed its MOT today :funk: Only thing they didn't like were the LED sidelights which I forgot to take out the night before while I was taking out the HID's, but not gonna cry about £2.35 extra.

Mig

Mckellar

Mig what sort of bike you going for?
iirc your only 19/20 and cant go for a proper bike until your 2 year probationary period is up

im waiting until im 21 to get myself a 'toy' for summer dry roads only
600cc + also.
are you not limited to something like 33bhp until either you complete your 2 years or hit 21?

keep the car and get a cheaper bike.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Mig what sort of bike you going for?
iirc your only 19/20 and cant go for a proper bike until your 2 year probationary period is up

im waiting until im 21 to get myself a 'toy' for summer dry roads only
600cc + also.
are you not limited to something like 33bhp until either you complete your 2 years or hit 21?

keep the car and get a cheaper bike.

Well I've got my eyes set on a 2000 model R6. It will have to be restricted to 33 bhp until I'm 21 but thats probably a good thing. Acceleration stays pretty much the same ish but the top end is most effected. means I won't be able to go 160mph but got no real desire to either. 3 of my close mates back from college got them selves 600cc superbikes at 17 and they didn't seem to have many troubles.I've alrady got some insurance quotes as well and they actually aren't that bad. Basically ever since I went on the back on one (2 years ago) I've been wanting one really badly, like a drug.......but more deadly :lol: I hate it when people say "one day I'll deffo get one" but then never do anything about it so I booked up my CBT, theory and then the full test and I knew that now there was no turning back :D Basically the bike will be my grin factor and also being in Uni in London the way of transport. Which means I just need a sensible car for the REALLY rainy or snowy days or when I need to move lots of stuff, and the valver is way too expensive to keep just for that.

p.s. I've already got my leathers and all the other safety gear:funk:

here is a pic of me all kitted out :lol:
Power%20Ranger%20Red.bmp

one more thing. Dave, don't know when you turn 21 but next October the bike licencing changes so it will be harder and more expensive to do all the tests, so if you want one.......do it NOW :yes:

Last edited:

KERMITCUPRA

Nov 22, 2006
READING
Sod getting a bike if you gotta look like a over size power ranger.....:lol: You can get arrested looking like that were i live...........

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise