Will These Coil Packs Fit?

flooky

When sat on idle the revs bounce so when driving i can feel the car jerking forward in time when the revs bounce.. :(

Not looked on vag-com yet as will need to borrow from my next door neighbour but ive also got 4 brand new coil packs from a good mate who had bought them for his golf mk4 1.8 20vt on a 98 plate...

Part number: 058 905 105 - would anyone know if these would fit?

If not best place to get some that will and how much are they? Also would they be sold in pack or each :confused:

Cheers :)

flooky

well i took the old ones out and they are longer than the vw ones... would i be right in thinking that i an take the rubber sleve of the old ones and attach them to these new ones so they are the same length? dont want to pull on them just incase there not ment to come off!

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
It's not my decision, but if it was me (i have just changed four coilpacks about 30 minutes ago on my car) i would get the right ones for my car, but again that is me and it's up to you what you decide

CupraTgirl

Model Behaviour
Nov 8, 2002
England
Visit site
I would have thought that the fact that they are different lengths means they are probably not the same/right ones

You dont take anything apart when fitting them either, you just pop the old ones out and put the new ones in

flooky

well on the box they are to fit, audi - vw - seat - skoda? and look the same from top down :blink: ive ordered one for gsf parts in chelt anyway so will see! cheers!!

flooky

yeah will do tomz, got loads of time then to have a look into it

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members