www.youtube.com
Someone on the Spanish Formentor forum has bought and installed one
D209B88F-6190-4FA8-8BD9-155A6237768D.jpeg

Reactions: Jay5959

ElBrillante

Nov 8, 2018
Estepona, Spain
www.youtube.com
That's a good price, I thought 21€ was decent here (unfortunately by the time I add shipping from Germany it's more expensive). I'm going to get one as well as my son seems able to destroy the rear carpets without even trying!

Of course now, sending to the UK it would cost about 300€ in customs tax and they'd have to pay in hay bales and groats ;)

EuKiwi

Jul 7, 2021
Bavaria, Germany
That's a good price, I thought 21€ was decent here (unfortunately by the time I add shipping from Germany it's more expensive)
I'm going to get one as well as my son seems able to destroy the rear carpets without even trying!

Of course now, sending to the UK it would cost about 300€ in customs tax and they'd have to pay in hay bales and groats ;)
Hahah, yeah and they'd have to apply in triplicate, written in their own blood, and they'd maybe get it in 50 years after crawling the way down to the customs office naked over broken glass :D Good old Brexit.

Yes, my kids are very good at mucking up the carpet over the tunnel as well!

• Haha
Reactions: ElBrillante

Jay5959

FR 184
Apr 26, 2020
Hahah, yeah and they'd have to apply in triplicate, written in their own blood, and they'd maybe get it in 50 years after crawling the way down to the customs office naked over broken glass :D Good old Brexit.

Yes, my kids are very good at mucking up the carpet over the tunnel as well!
Hate to burst your bubble, but it’s £26.98 to get this in the uk

Reactions: Cuprakash