Wind deflectors

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
Hi

I’m thinking of getting some wind deflectors to my ateca and wanted to know if other people have fitted and then and feedback ? Noisy yes or no ?Also do seat do some oem ones ?

is there more than the heko ones?

Twed

Apr 1, 2020
I've had Heko ones on all my previous cars and they have added a little noise but it's by far the worst with the ateca. Passenger window always sounds likeit's not fully closed. Maybe i've fitted it wrong or it needs refitted but I can't be fussed. see how the next long trip goes. lol
IMG_20200505_174347.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ash82 and Tell

Ash82

Aug 19, 2018
Manchester
I've had Heko ones on all my previous cars and they have added a little noise but it's by far the worst with the ateca. Passenger window always sounds likeit's not fully closed. Maybe i've fitted it wrong or it needs refitted but I can't be fussed. see how the next long trip goes. lol View attachment 16790

thanks for this, I thought this maybe the case as had noise issues on previous cars which does put me off buying the heko ones.

Terminator

Aug 21, 2020
There are also iSpeed ones.
Ihad bother fitting the two wind deflectors to both of the doors on RHS of my Leon Supercopa.
If you put the window down they are just very loose & the rear window wont go up again without holding the wind deflector out from glass.
Any ideas on how to secure these two better? The clips dont work for me, can i glue them?

Twed

Apr 1, 2020
There are also iSpeed ones.
Ihad bother fitting the two wind deflectors to both of the doors on RHS of my Leon Supercopa.
If you put the window down they are just very loose & the rear window wont go up again without holding the wind deflector out from glass.
Any ideas on how to secure these two better? The clips dont work for me, can i glue them?

Try using gorilla glue double sided mounting tape. I took the metal clips out of my front deflectors as they were letting some wind noise through so used this stuff. I don't think they'll be coming off in a hurry!!

Reactions: Tell

Terminator

Aug 21, 2020
Try using gorilla glue double sided mounting tape. I took the metal clips out of my front deflectors as they were letting some wind noise through so used this stuff. I don't think they'll be coming off in a hurry!!

Dead on thanks for the tip.

Reactions: Tell
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members