Wiper arm cap? - part number

Keir

Mar 5, 2010
Middlesbrough
www.pixel-edge.net
About to buy this

altea-rear.jpg

The rear wiper arm doesn't have the cap that goes over the fixing & washer jet, how much are these and how would I get one?
Also the wiper arm itself doesn't look level like others do, what's up with that?
cheers.:)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
You need to undo the wiper arm and reposition it, 5 minute job

Contact Dave @ SERE Motors on here he would be able to provide you a cap if i remember correctly there about £5

Keir

Mar 5, 2010
Middlesbrough
www.pixel-edge.net
ahhm so it looks like someone's had it off for some reason and not put it back right and left the cap off?

I'll contact the local SEAT deal here about the part if it's only £5, is it the same washer arm cap for all SEAT's?

klawit

ALTEA 1.4 TSI 4YOU (my2015)
Oct 13, 2005
Germany, Cologne-Area
Hi ...

cap is partno. 5P0 955 435 -B .... and at least it's a lot cheaper over here in Germany, as far as I recall, it was somewhat like 2,50 Euro (~ 2£).

greets ... Klaus

Keir

Mar 5, 2010
Middlesbrough
www.pixel-edge.net
Guys. Just been out thinking all I needed to do was undo the top nut move the arm, tighten the nut and clip on the cap. But the arm didn't wanna move. Do you have to pull it of or something, or is it just weathered on?

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
I put a screwdriver behind mine and ease it off! they do get fast on if its not been off for a while

Just dont smash rear window or drop wiper on bumper

Keir

Mar 5, 2010
Middlesbrough
www.pixel-edge.net
ahhh I was trying to just run it without taking it off.

Cheers guys, I might take the spanner to work and do it tomorrow as it's too dark to do it now lol.

edit - done this now. looks so much better, cheers guys.
good.gif

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.