Would you be interested in an upgrade to a Leon/Cupra Formentor steering wheel?

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
Is that with a heated steering wheel? Also, you mention the new wheel has the CC controls on it - could they also control ACC? And what would be the cost adder for ACC if so - given that you wouldn't have to source and fit the third lever? I have a Cupra Ateca, but assume (from your OP in this thread) that the mod coild be done to that as well as a Leon. TIA

Reactions: JoseKaLeL

rafletcher

Feb 18, 2021
Whats the website link? Can you share it 2 me pls?

M4ppy

Jan 20, 2021
I have the same wheel in my face lift ateca, can the cupra mode and start buttons be added or it’s it a complete replacement whee, thanks

Mar 7, 2021
I'm visiting Durham for two weeks in September. I cant contact anyone at Retrofit to ask for an apointment for a reversing camera to be retrofitted to my 2021 Areca SE, on a while U wait basis. I'd be happy to drive from Durham to Yorkshire and leave the car for a reversing camera for a numbert of hours. Can you offer such a service? Ideal date would be in the week Sept 20 to 25th. You dont seem to have any public phone no for contact.
Best G

Mar 7, 2021
Kevin. I dont particularly fancy a Formentor steering wheel. But I would certainly still be interested in a reversing camera if you are in a position to offer one.

Best wishes GF

IMG_20211126_133227.jpg