Wrapping your Leon...

JonnyKnox

Oct 26, 2015
I have a pre-fl FR in white with the standard 18" wheels in silver, I work for a sign company so can wrap bits for free just after some advice on what people think looks best.. I've seen this car online, with the mirrors, roof & front bits wrapped in black do you think wrapping the roof looks best or leave it white?

Also.. IF you could wrap your Leon any colour, what would you choose?

Seat Wrap.jpg

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
The black roof/mirrors does look pretty tidy and if you can have it done for free, well why not if you like it

JonnyKnox

Oct 26, 2015
The black roof/mirrors does look pretty tidy and if you can have it done for free, well why not if you like it

Cheers! Always good to hear what fellow owners think, I just really don't want to have black wheels so didn't know if it would match well. I'll try..

Invertigo

Nov 19, 2019
Black wheels are one of the worst design features of new cars, I haven't even had my Leon delivered yet and I'm already aware of how awful diamond cut wheels are to look after and how dirty they look after no time. Had them on a previous car too, not a fan but the Leon is a lease so no choice in the matter.

The Daily Meme

Insta: @thatredcupra
Jan 3, 2018
Cambridge
If you are considering wrapping the wing mirrors, you could always just swap the mirror caps to a different colour? I know you get it for free but might be a more robust option.

JonnyKnox

Oct 26, 2015
If you are considering wrapping the wing mirrors, you could always just swap the mirror caps to a different colour? I know you get it for free but might be a more robust option.

Can you just buy different coloured caps? If so where, cheers didn't think about this.

BigJase88

Jase
Apr 20, 2008
Personally i don’t like black roofs think it looks tacky.

the black wing mirrors can be bought new from seat for about £40 and will look better than any wrap job, by all means wrap the front bumper if you so desire but i don’t think it will add anything of significance to the front end.

JonnyKnox

Oct 26, 2015
Personally i don’t like black roofs think it looks tacky.

the black wing mirrors can be bought new from seat for about £40 and will look better than any wrap job, by all means wrap the front bumper if you so desire but i don’t think it will add anything of significance to the front end.

Alright cheers! I do signage work for local seat dealer so I'll ring them tomorrow try get a good price. Yeah I think the front bumper works well on white, might do a satin black so ties in with the grille better, I'll get one of the lads to do it this week see how it turns out! Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.