Z5 In the cold?

Thanks to my wife and Lee I got some of this and a lovely bucket for xmas but is it too cold to use the Z5, will it ever go off? :shrug:

Hi,

Firstly a thank you to your wife for the order. I got the returned product last week with a nice handwritten letter. I hope your wife is feeling better now.

Zaino Z5 will have a shelf life of some sort as will every product but if you keep it warm it will last you a good few years without any real problems I would assume. It's not going to go off as such so you will be fine.

It's not too cold to use but these temps will require a longer curing time before you can layer this product. Zaino was made for use in warmer climates and if you wish to apply several layers it will need around 24hrs to cure before you can apply the next layer. Due to this Zaino developed ZFX, a cure accelerator that can allow layering with 30min intervals but again best leaving it an hour or so.

ZFX is an aditive that improves bonding to both paint and additional layers of Z5 giving more protection.

See here

Hope this helps.

Lee.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.