SEAT Bluetooth Compatability List

JonTelfer

On the crab
Jan 24, 2007
Anyone tried HTC Kaiser/Tytn II/T-mob Vario III yet?

Re: Nokia S60 Contact download app - didn't work for me.

Jon

JonTelfer

On the crab
Jan 24, 2007
HTC Kaiser/T-Mobile Vario III (running Windows mobile pro 6) works well. Also seems to download the contacts more cunningly than the working Nokias i.e. it gives Jon/M, Jon/W for mobile and work numbers rather than just listing the name twice.

Jon

mtarifi

the nokia 9300i and the LG k800 both connect to the bluetooth car kit but they dont download the address book.

RedFred

My XDA Orbit works fine with bluetooth, phonebook download works.

intruder

I'm getting a new company phone, either Nokia 6300 or SE K550i.
The Nokia 6300 seems to work, does the K550i work?

jasonlivi

Nokia E65

anyone know if the Nokia E65 will work and also do the phonebook?

Ta

Mickey690

I can confirm that the Sony Ericsson P1I works and downloads the phone book.

The only problem is the phonebook comes through all back to front.
ie Last name, First name
It's really annoying me as at the moment I use the phone to find the number I want.

chris4817

anyone know if the Nokia E65 will work and also do the phonebook?

Ta

Hi, the E65 works but doesn't download the phone book. I do sometimes have a problem though where I can make a call but get no sound through the speakers. The phone has connected but not properly. This has happened a few times to me and is really annoying. Hopefully a firmware upgrade will help.

Does anyone know how to turn up the default phone volume? I can have my stereo really loud and try to make or accept a call and always have to turn the volume up to hear. I have found a previous post where it is explained how to do it from the MFD I think but I'm damned if I can work out how to do it! Thanks

chris4817

Thanks to the last two guys for your help, I have now managed to change the volume.

It still puzzles me though how Seat expect you to do it without forums like this as I can't find it anywhere in either the audio or bluetooth manuals.:happy:

MatthewB

Oct 14, 2007
I've just had my N73 replaced and there's now a "Remote SIM mode" option in the Bluetooth menu. Current software version is 3.0704.1.0.1 Unfortunately it'll be a week or two before I get a car to try it in!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise