Listers - Parts

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » General Topics » General Off Topic Chat

General Off Topic Chat To be used for subjects of a general nature. NOTE - PERSONAL ABUSE, ABUSE OF THE SITE, ABUSE AGAINST THIS OR ANY OTHER WEBSITE OR ANY COMPANY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.

Old 24-02-2017, 08:57   #1
Gokiwi64

Gokiwi64 has 10 points
Cracking Android App

Called "Vehicle Smart" , thanks to those on here that pointed me in its direction.
Its amazing how many people advertise their cars as being perfect (in general terms not Seat specific), yet the mileage doesn't tally-up or the MOT's are full of failures and advisories. This app tells all.

Last edited by Gokiwi64; 24-02-2017 at 08:57.
Gokiwi64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-02-2017, 10:04   #2
C3UPR

C3UPR has 10 points
Sounds good I'll check it out. Hope I don't find any horrible history about my car.
C3UPR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-03-2017, 02:34   #3
zzakzz17

zzakzz17 has 10 points
I have this too, its awesome
zzakzz17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 15:35   #4
EddieP

EddieP has 10 points
should also look at "Car tax check" for your own cars, it tells you when your MOT and TAX , you can also add in an insurance date as well
EddieP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2017, 19:43   #5
Vehicle Smart

Vehicle Smart has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gokiwi64 View Post
Called "Vehicle Smart" , thanks to those on here that pointed me in its direction.
Its amazing how many people advertise their cars as being perfect (in general terms not Seat specific), yet the mileage doesn't tally-up or the MOT's are full of failures and advisories. This app tells all.
Hi,

I just wanted to say thank you for promoting the app for us.

As a small 2-man team working on the app in our spare time around full-time work / family life, any marketing users do for us is a huge bonus!

If you're not a premium user I'd like to give you a free upgrade. Let me know

James
Vehicle Smart is offline   Reply With Quote