Ape's LCR225 Thread (Getting Back on the Road)

Zara

Brown Sugar
Feb 2, 2008
Reading
Cheers Zara, I plan on doing other red details, Badges and that sort of thing. Someone mentioned Mirror Caps and possibly the Roof to match but I reckon it could be too much.

Yeah I think the roof would def be too much, maybe some subtle red graphics would look good?

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Cheers Jada,

Thanks for the info Cap! :D I found a bit of a description earlier when searching, you've just clarified that for me so I know for sure where to look now :D

Zara - what do you have in mind? I thought about removing the R badges and having them in red vinyl, although I've got a set of replacement badges waiting to go on. Don't want anything too garish or in your face (errrrr, may have already bust that one with the wheels) :p

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
I like the idea of the Red Seat Badges, I'll be getting a red club url when I get round to ordering it as well. I was going to go down the badgeless front grille road but keep changing my mind, a Red S would look much better I think ;) :)

D.K

LCR 225
Oct 24, 2007
se london
I like the idea of the Red Seat Badges, I'll be getting a red club url when I get round to ordering it as well. I was going to go down the badgeless front grille road but keep changing my mind, a Red S would look much better I think ;) :)

You could use red vinyl on the badges instead of paint, then if you dont like it it's easy to put back.

Zara

Brown Sugar
Feb 2, 2008
Reading
Cheers Jada,

Thanks for the info Cap! :D I found a bit of a description earlier when searching, you've just clarified that for me so I know for sure where to look now :D

Zara - what do you have in mind? I thought about removing the R badges and having them in red vinyl, although I've got a set of replacement badges waiting to go on. Don't want anything too garish or in your face (errrrr, may have already bust that one with the wheels) :p

I was thinking about the seat sport logo - that has red in it. You could put that on the door under the wing mirrors....or mayby something on the front wings/bonnet??

Ape

-----Hairy Hoonigan-----
Hmmmm, maybe. Not too sure :p

I took some updated photo's last weekend, not entirely happy with the quality but will try and get some better ones this coming weekend :D

DSC_0476edit.jpg

DSC_0483edit.jpg

DSC_0499edit.jpg

Nef

Looking Rather Dappa
Mar 30, 2009
Cambridge
love how well the wheels stand out mate, nice choice. looks awesome.

Last edited: