Bean's Mk4 Beeza- breaking to standard...

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Ok so a couple of photoshops of what it will hopefully look like when finished.... (its not that far off)

Front11.jpg

Pan11.jpg

Pan22.jpg

Rear11.jpg

Side11.jpg

As you can see, it's gonna be low...

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Ok so my shopping list for the time being is this:

Coilovers - KW V1's
Front Arb - KW
Front Upper/Lower Strut Braces - Forge
Rear Arb - Whiteline
Rear Strut Brace - Forge

If anyone can make any better suggestions I'm willing to listen...

Can anyone say Go-Kart??? haha

Adz.21

Reach for the spirit..
Mar 16, 2009
Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Nom nom!

will look awesome when its compeltely finished, same ride height as mine is now, its fine, i only catch on about 3 humps in my town, although annoyingly one is on my road!

with your rear lights, are you getting the fr/cupra style ones, or actually getting the insides sprayed to match you badge on the rear? looks good either way :p

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Nom nom!

will look awesome when its compeltely finished, same ride height as mine is now, its fine, i only catch on about 3 humps in my town, although annoyingly one is on my road!

with your rear lights, are you getting the fr/cupra style ones, or actually getting the insides sprayed to match you badge on the rear? looks good either way :p

Cheers Bud,

It'll actually sit lower then yours (not by much) as I'm rolling on 16"s and when time comes will be going for lower profile tyres... Luckily for me I know local roads like the back of my hands, and all the routes around the speed humps. There will be one or two that I cant avoid, but I'll cross that bridge when I come to it...

As for the rear lights I'm still undecided as to whether to spray the internals to match or buy the cupra/fr ones.... I can get brand new cupra lights fitted for £180, or spend about that on a spare set of lights to be sprayed..... Hmmmm decisions, decisions....

looks pretty good, did the bodyshop spray your badges? im thinking of doing my front one!

Thanks, yeh the body shop did both badges although there simple enough to do yourself. If it wasn't for the fact they were doing everything else I would have done them myself... Only thing I could see being a problem is that the plastic prong which is used to guide the S part of the badge on gets melted to hold it in place so it would need to be re-melted to remove the S, of course you could just mask around it...

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Nooo! This is turning out to be an expensive month for the car :(

Driving home from work this evening the car decided it wanted to start pulling to the left under acceleration, and make a strange noise...

got it home and free rolled it along the drive, sounds like the discs binding :( however theres also a knock??? Hoping its nothing more like bearings....

Don't know what could have caused it because up until today its been fine and I didn't notice anything on the way to work (it was 6am though....)

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Cool, well hello then! I hope you enjoyed the wheels :)

How are you finding the Ibiza?

I did enjoy them, except for when parallel parking. I've never been so afraid of kurbs :lol:

The Ibiza is sweet mate, perfect for the amount of miles I do... Could use more power, well torque.. he he I'm addicted to the stuff. Nothing a Remap etc can't solve though :D

gav_FR

Loud pipes save lives!
I did enjoy them, except for when parallel parking. I've never been so afraid of kurbs :lol:

The Ibiza is sweet mate, perfect for the amount of miles I do... Could use more power, well torque.. he he I'm addicted to the stuff. Nothing a Remap etc can't solve though :D

Lol yeah parallel parking was a nightmare with them, they're not very kerb friendly!

So are you planning a remap then? I'm thinking about getting mine done soon.

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
nice pics i was thinking of painting the centre part of the bumper black looks good :) still not sure if ive seen you around tho :)

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
love those custom badges mate, they look awesome :D

tidy car

Thanks

Lol yeah parallel parking was a nightmare with them, they're not very kerb friendly!

So are you planning a remap then? I'm thinking about getting mine done soon.

Yeh Remap at somepoint, think I'm gonna concentrate on suspension and handling first though.

nice pics i was thinking of painting the centre part of the bumper black looks good :) still not sure if ive seen you around tho :)

I think I might vinyl the centre part of the bumper first as I'm not entirely convinced it will look good. That way if I don't like it I can remove it again and try something else.
I think I saw you in Morrisons car park (Eastern road) a couple of sundays back, you were with a mate...

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Popped in and got my flip key coded today :D

Now got three functioning keys, also got them to fix the clips for the parcel shelf hangers whilst it was in...

Spent my time whilst they worked on mine, going over the Bocanegra.... undecided at the moment it dosen't appeal to me visually inside or out. Nor does the semi-automatic flappy paddle gearbox to be honest... Can only hope it drives amazing.

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
I finally got a day off work where the weather was being kind to me... so I got out and gave the car a much needed wash.

After I decided to try and do a mod I've been looking at for a while so off I went to my nearest sign makers to get hold of some vinyl...

£5 later and a 3m 'offcut' I set to work...

Before:

IMG_2070.jpg

During:

170210023.jpg

170210021.jpg

After:

170210024.jpg

170210026.jpg

170210032.jpg

170210030.jpg

sorry for the amount of after pics, but I quite like them...

It has only been done roughly for now to see if I actually do like it, may get it done profesionally at a later date...

next thing to do when time and funds allow is get set on the custom middle grill.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.