Bean's Mk4 Beeza- breaking to standard...

Bean

Torque Junkie... Gimme mo
May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Thankyou,

put the original badge grill back on today in preperation for me making a custom one.

decided to go out and take a few photo's after...

IMG_0048copy.jpg

background.jpg

Last edited:

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
looks good mate i keep meaning to do that to mine i just dont know where to start

is it your car i see in morrisons nearly every morning?

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
looks good mate i keep meaning to do that to mine i just dont know where to start

is it your car i see in morrisons nearly every morning?

I know what you mean about not knowing where to start :lol:

I was going to sort cosmetics then the suspension followed by 'engine' mods. So far I'm halfway through cosmetics and already starting suspension :rolleyes: as well as getting quotes for 'engine' mods.

Still it's all going to be done in the end so it doesn't really matter where I start...

It is my car you see, It's there on its own :)cry:)from about 5.30am most days, although I have the next 2 and a bit weeks off (all bar Tuesday) so it wont be there for a bit...

Hopefully I'll be getting the Vinyl on the front re-done professionally at some point whilst I'm off. I expect I'm gonna have loads left so will probably give it away as I'll have no use for it, keep an eye out...

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Quick Photo of the car as it sit's now (it was raining).

IMG_0128.jpg

Sump

IMG_0133.jpg

Going to wait for them to settle before dropping it down further.

Mucho's happy with them, could feel the difference just getting in the car...

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Ok so I got bored earlier and decided to drop the car further, the backs now pretty much all the way down and the fronts dropped by about another inch...

Had some fun after....

IMG_0171.jpg

IMG_0172.jpg

IMG_0173.jpg

[B)]

Bean

May 4, 2009
Portsmouth
Re: The Legend's 1.9 TDI Sportrider Coilovers Fitted 29/03/10

Forge strut braces (front and rear) ordered from JKM, hopefully collect them on or before saturday :)

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members