Bluetooth with iPhone

SeanSE16

Help!

Currently enjoying playing with the new Ibiza. I've paired by iPhone 3g up to the bluetooth and I can make and receive calls ok. But I can't get my contacts to appear on the display and allow me to scroll through.

Yet when I added a name and number manually through the voice dial facility and then got the car to dial the number, the display showed the full name as it is in my iPhone contacts so its obviously reading that info somehow.

Any ideas to how I get the contacts to display?

Cheers
Sean

andy15star

Apr 17, 2005
Durham
You cannot scroll through your contacts on the BT radio, you can only voice call the names and they appear on screen as e.g. "Home", or if you say "Dial Number" then actually say the digits it decodes as "Home" (as long as it's in ur ipod phonebook!)

I had the same problem, i would get a call and it would show "0191 3xxxxx", yet it was in my phone's book as "Home", then i de-paired them and re-paired them and now it's fine. Try that perhaps ?

Best Regards,
Andy

Nov 6, 2007
Newark
yea sometimes my iphone did that where it would only come up with the number and then other times the name. I guess it reconnect it agian thats all

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.